Date: Friday, Oct 22 and Saturday, Oct 23
Location: Mission Bay - San Diego, CA
Time: All Day
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 22ND
OPEN WATER SWIM CLINIC FROM 9 AM – 11 AM
• Address: 3119 Mariners Way, San Diego, CA 92109
• Check in will begin at 8:45 AM under the CAF Tent
• Please be sure to bring/wear any necessary swim gear you may need to be in the water, such as bathing suit, wetsuit, goggles, caps, towels, sunscreen, etc.
YOUTH ADAPTIVE SURF CLINIC FROM 9 AM – 1 PM
Registration is full
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 23RD
ÖSSUR + CAF RUNNING AND MOBILITY CLINIC FROM 9 AM – 12 PM
• Address: 3290 Mariners Way, San Diego, CA 92109
• Please arrive at the grass field at by 8:30 AM to check in at the CAF table. Parking is free in the lots adjacent to the grass field
• Make sure to wear comfortable, athletic clothes, your running prosthesis (if you have it!) and shoes, and bring anything else you may need for a morning of movement, like sunscreen, a hat, etc.
WHEELCHAIR TENNIS CLINIC FROM 9 AM – 12 PM
• Address: the Bahia Hotel Tennis Courts, 998 W Mission Bay Dr, San Diego, CA 92109
• Please arrive by 8:30 AM on to check in at the CAF table right outside the tennis courts. Parking is free off of Gleason Rd. as well as at Ventura Cove Parking lot, 3211 Gleason Rd, San Diego, CA 92109
• Make sure to wear comfortable, athletic clothes, and shoes, and bring anything else you may need for a morning of movement
• Please also be sure to bring a reusable water bottle to eliminate unnecessary waste
ADAPTIVE SWIM CLINIC FROM 9 AM – 1 PM
Registration is full
The Challenged Athletes Foundation is monitoring and complying with all the recommendations and requirements of state and local public health authorities for special events.
CAF encourages everyone to get vaccinated when eligible and prior to attending a CAF Adaptive Sports Event/Clinic in San Diego.
CAF encourages anyone who is not vaccinated to take a COVID test and receive a negative result within 72 hours of their first CAF Adaptive Sports Event/Clinic in San Diego. This is emphasized for our youth participants who are ineligible for vaccination at this time.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions