Date: Sunday, July 10, 2022
Time: 8:45 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: Nationals Park, 1500 S Capitol St SE, Washington, DC 20003
Get Active. Be Empowered.
- Learn practical ways to move better, easier and quicker with your prosthesis, in a supportive and encouraging environment
- Improve your speed and balance
- Practice leg-over-leg techniques
- Learn how to move in multiple directions so you can do a variety of recreational activities
- Discover training routines and sport-specific exercises
- Individuals with lower limb difference of all ages and abilities welcome
Please note that this registration is for individuals with lower limb amputation/difference only. if you would like to volunteer, please visit our volunteer registration page here.
For questions, please contact email@example.com.