Date: Friday, October 21st + Saturday, October 22nd, 2022
Time: All Day
Location: Mission Bay, San Diego, CA
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED, BUT YOU ARE STILL ABLE TO PARTICIPATE!
- Please see the schedule of adaptive sports clinics below and arrive 30 MINTES prior to the listed event start time to complete registration in person
- Parking is avaible in adjacent lots to all locations
- Remember to bring any adaptive gear you may need to participate as well as water, sunscreen/sun protection etc.
- Family/friends are welcome to attend as spectators and do not need to register to attend
FRIDAY, OCTOEBER 21
10 AM – 12 PM - CAF Adaptive Open Water Swim Experience with USAT at Bonita Cove, 3119 Mariners Way, San Diego, CA 92109
- Due to safety protocols, the clinic is for individuals 14 years and up only with experience swimming in open water.
12 PM – 3 PM - USABA Blind Soccer Experience for individuals with visual impairments at Bonita Cove, 3290 Mariners Way, San Diego, CA 92109
- Blind soccer is a contact sport that requires running on a grass surface and a moderate level of cardiovascular fitness. It is intended for individuals with visual impairments and all participants will wear eye shields, thus making them completely blind during play.
2 PM – 5 PM - CAF Wheelchair Tennis Clinic at the Bahia Hotel Tennis Courts, 998 W Mission Bay Dr, San Diego, CA 92109
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 22
8:45 AM – 12 PM - Össur + CAF Running and Mobility Clinic at Bonita Cove, 3290 Mariners Way, San Diego, CA 92109
2 PM – 4 PM - CAF Wheelchair Basketball Experience at the Bahia Hotel Tennis Courts, 998 W Mission Bay Dr, San Diego, CA 92109
4 PM – 6 PM - CAF Goalball Clinic with USABA at the Bahia Hotel Tennis Courts, 998 W Mission Bay Dr, San Diego, CA 92109
To learn more about what events are taking place over the weekend, please visit https://www.challengedathletes.org/sdtcprograms/
If you have questions please reach out to CAF Programs Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.