Race for a Reason is a fun and flexible way to raise funds for the Challenged Athletes Foundation (CAF) by participating in the event of your choice. Create your own event or participate in an existing event -- athlete or otherwise.
Everyone deserves to feel the power of crossing a finish line. By participating in Race for a Reason, you help fund the adaptive equipment, training and mentoring needed to get challenged athletes in the game - and to the finish line. Money raised will help the Challenged Athletes Foundation® (CAF) provide individuals with physical challenges with the tools necessary to find success in sports — and in life.
Race for a Reason Participant Benefits:
- Fundraising web page where supporters can donate directly online
- Motivational emails and fundraising tools/assistance from CAF's event managers
- CAF branded t-shirt and water bottle once you raise $100
- Opportunity to earn great incentive prizes including custom CAF running and cycling gear
Registration Fee and Fundraising Minimum
- There is a one-time $25 fee upon registration
- No fundraising minimum amount is required
- Fundraising pages will be open until the end of the calendar year
Click here to view additional information about Race for a Reason including fundraising deadlines and rules.
Challenged Athletes Foundation
9591 Waples Street, San Diego, CA 92121
Main: 858.866.0959 | Fax: 858.866.0958
501c3 Tax ID #33-0739596
For assistance with registration and fundraising, contact Jennifer Rose at email@example.com or 858-210-3515.