Date: April 6, 2019
Location: Oceanside, CA
Fundraising Minimum: $2,000/individual (includes entry), $1000/individual (no entry)
Everyone deserves to feel the power of crossing a finish line. Support CAF's Operation Rebound program through a charity entry for 2019 IRONMAN California 70.3. Your participation and fundraising for Team Operation Rebound® allows injured troops to heal through sports and gets them from the frontline to the finish line. You compete. Our injured troops win.
CAF's Operation Rebound® program is a sports and fitness program for American military personnel, veterans and first responders with permanent physical disabilities. It provides unparalleled opportunities to pursue active, athletic lifestyles by offering access to funding for equipment and training and competition expenses, Military Medical Center Physical Training and sports clinics.
Two Ways to Participate:
- Fundraising Entry: Fundraise a minimum of $2,000. Includes an entry to IRONMAN California 70.3 and all the Team Operation Rebound perks.
- Team Operation Rebound Only: Already registered for IRONMAN California 70.3. Fundraise a minimum of $1,000 and earn all the Team Operation rebound perks. Does NOT include an entry to IRONMAN California 70.3.
Team Operation Rebound Perks:
- Pre-Race Major Tune-Up for Minor Price from VeloFix
- Complimentary Race Weekend Bike Build, Tune, or Safety Check from VeloFix
- Custom CAF Wattie Ink Race Kit
- CAF Technical Training Shirt
- CAF Water Bottle
- Early Swim Wave (Right after pros. Not eligible for age group awards. Entrants may opt-out)
- Special Team Bike Racking Area in the Transition Area
- Inspirational Pre-Race Team Luncheon on Friday, 4/5 with Operation Rebound Athletes
- VIP Hospitality Tent with Complimentary Post-Race Massage
- Team Photo
- Opportunity to earn amazing incentive prizes for funds raised above the minimum
Challenged Athletes Foundation
9591 Waples Street, San Diego, CA 92121
Phone: | Fax: www.challengedathletes.org
501c3 Tax ID #33-0739596
For assistance with registration and fundraising, contact Jennifer Rose at email@example.com or 858-866-0959.