Date: October 11 - 17, 2020 (Possible 2nd experience from October 10-16, 2020)
- 7-day: 15 for 15 - $15,000
- 7-day - $11,000
The Million Dollar Challenge (MDC) has earned a reputation as one of the premier cycling events in the country where individuals can use their passion for cycling to make a difference in the lives of others. Join us for a reimagined journey that will challenge and transform your perception about what’s possible.
Due to the Covid-10 pandemic we have created a unique, unparalleled, and unforgettable cycling vacation experience for 2020. Your experience will include 7 days of riding your bike along the coast of California, daily medical support, luxury hotels, daily mechanic & SAG service, and custom CAF gear. All of us at CAF are working to make this year's experience special while also ensuring your safety and well-being.
Now more than ever, CAF needs you to empower the dreams of challenged athletes around the world. CAF’s mission is intricately tied to the challenges of our time and these challenges create even greater barriers for individuals with physical disabilities. To change this reality, we are hoping that you’ll join us for an unforgettable cycling experience along the coast of California.
MDC riders not only change gears, but change lives along the road, and around the world.
Incredible Service, Improved Standards, and Unparalleled Support
- Group Size: We are reducing our groups to a maximum of 30 riders including challenged athlete participants. Smaller group size ensures our participants are given a comfortable distance at SAG stops, meals, and any necessary transports. We may offer rides on consecutive departure days based on number of confirmed riders.
- Health Checks: Medically supervised ride with a physician as part of the support team. All staff, volunteers, and participants will be required to complete a health check prior to the event. We will also require daily self-health and temperature checks during the event.
- Cleanliness: Thankfully, our mechanics have always been top-notch and have expert experience in cleanliness. They will continue to wash and disinfect all bikes and accessories daily. Our SAG support staff will adhere to all CDC guidelines when serving food on the road and make sure there is ample space at each stop to ensure your comfort and safety. We are also working with all of the hotels to make certain they have extensive cleaning protocols in place prior to our arrival.
- Meals: Your comfort and preference are top of mind. We will be offering outdoor options for all or most of our meals, as well as providing options for small group dining or private reservations. We understand that everyone’s comfort level is different, so we are working with the local hotels and restaurants to ensure you’re dining experience is safe and enjoyable
- First-class accommodations
- Participation includes a comprehensive training plan
- Each rider will be outfitted with CAF-branded cycling apparel including jerseys, a pair of bibs/shorts, arm-warmers, a vest, and more
For assistance with this event or to register, contact Jaimie Lynch at email@example.com or 858-829-8410.