Date: August 12, 2017
Location: Leadville, CO
Fundraising Minimum: $5,000/individual (includes entry)
Join the Challenged Athletes Foundation (CAF) for the race of all races -the Leadville Trail 100 MTB! One hundred and three miles across the high-altitude, extreme terrain of the Colorado Rockies, this event was created for only the most determined athletes. Starting at 10,152 feet and climbing to 12,424 feet, you’ll be challenged to catch your breath — while the views try to take it away!
Everyone deserves to feel the power of crossing a finish line. By joining #TeamCAF, you will help fund the adaptive equipment, training and mentoring needed to get challenged athletes in the game - and to the finish line. Money raised will help the Challenged Athletes Foundation® (CAF) provide individuals with physical challenges with the tools necessary to find success in sports — and in life.
Team CAF Perks:
- Guaranteed race entry into the 2017 Leadville Trail 100 MTB Race
- Custom CAF Leadville Cycling Kit
- 3 Month Training Plan
- Pre-Race Massage
- GU Nutrition Product Kit
- Access to mechanic before and during race
- CAF SAG support on race course
- Opportunity to experience the course and train at elevation at a supported 2-day Recon Camp (travel and accommodation on own)
- Monthly social group rides in San Diego
- Post Buckle BBQ "Celebration"
- CAF t-shirt and water bottle
- Personalized fundraising webpage
- Private Leadville team Facebook page
- Motivational emails leading up to the event
If the athlete is not able to compete, withdrawal requests must be received in writing via e-mail to email@example.com. Without exception, all requests must be received on or before June 1, 2017 to be released out of $5,000 fundraising commitment. All money raised up to that point is non-refundable. Transfers or deferments of entry are NOT permitted.
If an athlete is injured during training after June 1, 2017, he or she is still responsible for raising or providing the $5,000 minimum, regardless if able to compete. Additionally, if any portion of race and/or the entire event is canceled for any reason beyond the control of the Challenged Athletes Foundation, the athlete is still required to raise $5,000 by July 15, 2017.
Challenged Athletes Foundation
9591 Waples Street, San Diego, CA 92121
Phone: | Fax: www.challengedathletes.org
501c3 Tax ID #33-0739596
For assistance with registration and fundraising, contact Jennifer Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-210-3515.